1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I've loved Steve Martin since the 70s and my love gets stronger by the year. Plus the Tina Fey scene killed me.

OscarMadison, maumann and Wenders like this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Isn't it on Hulu?

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Not in Canada. Hulu seems to the one major streaming service that hasn't moved into the Canuckistani market.

sgreenwell likes this.
  4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It is, but I assume they paid for the Disney Plus, Hulu, ESPN bundle. Hulu is in all sorts of weird subscription deals like that, because of the various entities that own a piece of it.

ETA - Or, what HC said, haha. Rights for CBC and BBC stuff are all over the place, too.

HC likes this.
  5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I love Mythic Quest.

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I love dinner parties.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

There were certainly moments when they played certain games which were really gripping. I didn’t find that the last two episodes were very good.

9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I found myself comparing the last episode to the GOT final episode in that there was all this buildup for THAT? Didn’t like the ending.
    Thoroughly enjoyed it overall.

Webster likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

One of my favorite actors had an awesome guest spot (as himself) on What We Do In The Shadows this week.

spikechiquet likes this.
  11. Webster

We binged White Lotus the past couple of days. I liked it a lot more than some of the posters here. And Alexandra Daddario, besides being stunning, was really good

12. Webster

A spectacular first episode of Curb on Sunday.

Draft saved Draft deleted