1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Just finished Season 2, its better than Season 1.

Webster likes this.
  2. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to watch Season 2 with my gf. We're hyped.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Enjoy!! Some LOL moments. Olivia Coleman is soooo good.

4. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

FUCKIN' A. I KNEW THE GODMOTHER LOOKED FAMILIAR. I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE. WOW.

I really liked Coleman in The Favourite.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Amazon must be dying for new Fleabag content (I bet they filmed the recent live performance of the original show), but they wrapped the TV show up in too nice of a bow to go back.

And Mrs. W made the excellent point that PWB should have brought the stolen statue on stage at the Emmys.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

She’s even funnier here.

7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

9-1-1 -- Tough to see my hometown and it's iconic pier get trashed. Imagine all of the homeless who perished. Tragic, simply tragic.

8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Kind of enjoying "Bluff City Law" on NBC -- largely as Memphis is the setting.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Out of the new shows, I have liked The Unicorn (I've been sold on Walton Goggins since Vice Principals) and Bluff City Law.

Lasted about two minutes with Patricia Heaton's new show. Serious overdose of bubbly.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Big Mouth season 3 dropped today!

garrow likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Alienist. Solid show, great production value in its re-creation of 1896 NYC. And Teddy Roosevelt is one of the supporting characters.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Goliath season 3 was released today. I thought much of season 1 was fantastic, although it was uneven. Season 2 was awful and turned into an amputee fetish show. I’ll need to see some good reviews before I give season 3 a try.

Draft saved Draft deleted