1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I thought the maneuvering was interesting. Kendall did more than I thought he had in him; comeback!

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Derry Girls Season 2 was great. Sister Michael, the school principal, is hilarious.

heyabbott likes this.
  3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Mindhunter

Son of Sam interview.

Dear God, that was magnificent.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I gotta get on this. Haven’t seen it at all yet and it’s wheelhouse for me.

5. Deskgrunt50

Watched the first ep of The Righteous Gemstones. Liked it didn’t love it. Definitely will give it a few episodes.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Not season 1, either?

7. Deskgrunt50

Not at all. My wife loves it and I’ll get to it soon.

8. Raven

Raven Active Member

I'm waiting to watch it with the GF. I'm sure it'll take a couple episodes for things to really start moving. That's what happened, for us, with Barry.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ

If this is the way the Atlanta Child Murders were brought to the attention of the FBI...

Jesus fucking Christ

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Principles?! You don't have principles! Fuck off!

Just give me Tom and Cousin Greg for an hour.

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Not a huge fan of what Mindhunter did with a character. I think it’s been pretty much recreating history, but the big thing at the end of episode 4 didn’t happen.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Lamar Odom and Ray Lewis among the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this year. Man those "touching" interviews about using the show to overcome their demons or a personal tragedy are going to be a bit awkward.

"So there I was at The Love Ranch, with four girls in bed, strung out on coke having a heart attack and several strokes - lying in bed, - the hospital bed, not the bed at the whorehouse - I knew one day I'd perform again in front of millions."

Seriously though - I'm glad he's again healthy enough to do this. The guy has lived a life.

Draft saved Draft deleted