1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It really is the best show on TV. However, it has lost 2 miles off of its fastball this season.

The podcast with Mark Evan Jackson (who plays Shawn) is fantastic as well.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Don't know how many people are watching Survivor this go round. My big takeaway? Cam and Mitchell's kid from Modern Family is playing. They even sound the same. And the last two episodes were pretty damn good. (Survivor that is).

[​IMG] upload_2018-11-21_23-45-56.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    sgreenwell likes this.
  3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Three episodes in on Homecoming.

I’m trying to figure out why the cropping of the video changes when you are in the waitress timeline.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think it's meant to symbolize the change in the timeframe. You're flashing back to her work with the homecoming project. That and possibly one other thing that I can't explain until you've seen more of the show.

5. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

The FRONTLINE/ProPublica "Documenting Hate" series is fantastic. A.C. Thompson is great. I want to be like him when I grow up.

6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I was already all in on Big Mouth ... then we get the end of episode 3 of season 2, and I damn near lost it.

"You don't believe I'm a bad mitten? Well watch me as I fuck this dead bird!"

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A reboot of NYPD Blue is in the works. Never cared for the original (partly because it was filmed in LA and I preferred Law and Order). It was the last thing Dennis Franz did and after he took some time off, realized he liked it it pretty good. Still gets offers, and is open to coming back for the right thing.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  9. Webster

We just got Hulu on the Black Friday $12 for the year plan. Starting watching Party Down, which I always meant to get to but never did. 4 episodes in and it's a great show.

10. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Super underrated.

11. Webster

Season 2 of Mrs. Maisel is out on Prime today.

qtlaw likes this.
  12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Money Heist - wow, what a show.

Draft saved Draft deleted