1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I am shocked that you don't like Fear. Shocked, I say.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Started Narcos. Hooked. Watched three episodes after the ND-UT game.

HC likes this.
  3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

In Season 2, and I'm finding that Episode 5 (Jersey, Sure) is nowhere to be found on OnDemand.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm through four episodes and loving it. Reminiscent of films like ET, Goonies and Super 8, with an added dose of John Carpenter. Glad to see it got picked up for a second season, but hoping to see the story move forward to a satisfying season finale.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The finale is fantastic. When a show both leaves you wanting more and not wanting more at the same time, I think it did its job. I want to see more of the characters and learn what happens next, but at the same time I don't want to ruin the good feeling I was left with after watching it. This might be the only time I was left with that feeling for a TV show and not a book.

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Shotty, you really like "Billions?" I watched season one and found it to be underwritten and overacted, especially Homeland's Brody.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Honestly, I loved season one. I thought the interaction between the principals was intriguing.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Started "Vice Principals"; Danny McBride is pretty funny.

Also very late to the party with "Game of Thrones"; only 4 episodes in to Season 1, but I can see why there was all this hype. They pack so much into one episode, blows my mind. Dinklage gets all the lines too.

9. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hoping "Kevin Can Wait" is good.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Kind of interesting the Emmy's had record low ratings and I don't think a single post about them here. With so much content they might be losing any relevance.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I hope the Browns go to the Super Bowl. Looks like we're both in for some disappointment this year. KCW suuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

KYSportsWriter likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted