1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ted McGinley of celebrity couple shorthand

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Apr 12, 2009.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If that's correct, aren't you a little ashamed to know? Just a little?

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Eh, I don't watch the show but my ex-girlfriend watched it all the time. And despite my best efforts, I couldn't always ignore her when she talked.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

No idea on either one of them, either.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yes. They're on the Hills. Heidi used to be friends with Lauren Conrad, the main star. Then Heidi met Spencer (who may be the most vile person on earth) and shit got nasty between Heidi and Lauren. Heidi and Spencer are that couple you all know where the girl falls in "love" with the controlling psycho and you can SEE it ending horribly, but you can't get her to see it for the life of you.

Anyway, so they're COMPLETE publicity whores and set up "staged casual" photos.They call the paps, tell them they'll be at, say, the grocery store. Then you get shots like this:

[​IMG]

Or they're going out for a row (wink wink)
    [​IMG]

Or they're going to DC.
    [​IMG]

Or they're going to Taco Bell in really dressy outfits.
    [​IMG]

This is what they do. They whore themselves out to stay "famous" because they're both completely reprehensible people.

DISCLAIMER: I have never watched more than 2 minutes of the Hills. I know all this because of my obsession with celebrities and celebrity gossip and with the wonderful horridness that is US Weekly. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How about B-21? Kind of like a bingo game, only not, because there is no B-21 piece. Fail.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

IJAG, I'm even more afraid of you now.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wow, she looks like Jessica Simpson Not-As-Lite in the shopping-cart picture.

And how does it work for same-sex couples? For example, would it be Pellen or Elltia?

8. imjustagirl

It's not for EVERY couple, dools. Just the ones that combine into a really annoying term. Like TomKat.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

My Tebow is that hilarious.

10. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I thought she REALLY looked like Jessica Simpson in the row boat of fail...

11. imjustagirl

Getting married, officially, BTW. Stupid Heidi.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-17-getting-married-for-the-second-time

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Don't you love it when someone as kind and fun as FJ cranks out a thought like that?

Then again, if they're even a fraction as whorish and needy for attention as IJAG says, then ... yeah. Agreed.

Draft saved Draft deleted