1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The T-shirt

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Italian_Stallion, May 26, 2008.

1. ink-stained wretch

ink-stained wretch Active Member

Comes out of the cotton storage bag about once every five years when a friend from the past passes through town. Circa '68 Keep on Trucking.

Dude, it is totally awesome. And so was I. Once.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Not a T-shirt for public consumption.

Underrated: Those bomb squad T-shirts with the screen "If you see me running, please try to keep up."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. pallister

pallister Guest

I have a T-shirt that I can really never wear out in public, but I had to pick it up when I saw it at some goofy T-shirt shop in Chicago. It reads, "Get the fuck away from me." Maybe it'll go over well in Seattle; I'll have to pack it.

4. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I bought four new T-shirts from Champ Sports today. $21.29. Not a bad deal. I think I'm set at least until the next decade.

By the way, Spencer Gifts isn't what it once was. I went into a store at the mall with my wife and kids. My son touched a stuffed turtle that started shouting obscenities such as "Show your tits" and "Up yours, mother fucker." That was disturbing. I was about to buy an ACDC shirt until I noticed a wall of, well, giant penises. We left rather abruptly.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

I'll keep that turtle in mind for this year's Secret Santa.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Note to self Santa: pallister must draw Yawn.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

My SportsJournalists.com secret santa of 2006 got me two-tshirts from a bar in missouri. one is ordinary, the other touts its annual festival. testicle festival to be exact.
    Headed out the door to Lynchburg this morning, Ms. Slappy sees me wearing a bar shirt. "You're not going to wear THAT, are you?"
    "No dear," I replied. "This is the other shirt..."

8. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

This one doesn't get worn outside the house very often:

[​IMG]

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Years ago somebody gave me one of those Adolf Hitler World Tour shirts (with England and Russia cancelled). Never wore it, in or out of the house (my old man, who's Scottish town was bombed to bolivian because they built ships there, would have had my ass) but it might still be in a box somewhere.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Holy Shit, that is wrong.

I have looked all over hell and half of Texas for the No Fear T-Shirt that has the cat pointing at a chicken and saying "Chicken" and the chicken pointing at the cat and saying "Pussy"

Cannot find it ANYWHERE.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Not the same, but similar.

http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant2/products/ckps.html?Category_Code=tops

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This post reminds me that I still owe you $20 for my version of this shirt, which is also not worn out of the house.

Draft saved Draft deleted