1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The State: SC QB Mitchell suspended indefinitely

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Sep 13, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

We already know there is a God, because South Carolina's permanent crossover game is Arkansas, home of the Nutt, Dick, Johnson troika.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Speaking of Johnson, I have a slight threadjack.

When I was in basic training, we had this kid named Johnson from Texas who slept naked on top of his covers every night. His bunk was on the bottom, right beside the door.

In the company, but not our platoon, was a female drill sergeant. She had CQ (charge of quarters) one night and entered our barracks, only to see Johnson naked atop his blanket.

Did I mention that Johnson was ... um ... well hung. *Ah, to hell with it* This guy's dick was huge.

When the drill sergeant saw him, she immediately went into a Sgt. Hartman-type cussing spree, knocking over trash cans, wall lockers, yelling, etc.

Well, we had in our platoon the jokester drill sergeant, who loved a practical joke. The next time the female drill sergeant had CQ, Drill Sgt. Jokester told everyone in the barracks (about 100 of us, maybe more) to sleep naked.

So, obviously, the female drill sergeant entered the barracks, saw Johnson and his johnson and immediately flew into a rage. When she flipped on the lights and started yelling at the top of her lungs, 100 butt-naked guys (mostly 18-22 years old) hit the floor, dicks a swinging.

To see her face, priceless.

Sorry for the jack. Carry on.

3. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

Thing is, he had already bruised his hand during the UGA game. I'm sure popping a bouncer went a long way in making that feel better.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

It is a shame that some athletes put their careers into jeopardy with some stupid actions like this. Some people will never learn.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Spurrier might as well suit up himself. At 60, he's the best quarterback left on the team.

6. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

call me crazy, but I'm betting the bouncer is not the innocent he'd have you believe. It was a dumb move, don't get me wrong, but I heard he just finished telling Mitchell that he sucked when he got popped.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That's why I'm not a journalist. But it doesn't excuse goofing it up. :) Next time, Moddy, send an IM to whoever screws it up and have them fix it themselves. You are doing too much work on babysitting us!

8. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

So? You can't go around punching everyone who says you suck just because you're a jock. Particularly since, in the case of Mitchell, he's absolutely correct. Wow did Lou leave Steve a lot of turds on this team.

By the way, according to a report from a Carolina site, Mitchell threw three punches. The first two were intercepted.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I usually do but definitely is one of my pet peeves. Trust me, you are not alone on that one. We've had threads on people not being able to spell it.

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Heh heh ... he just jacked a johnson on a thread about 'Cocks ...

11. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I'm not saying you punch him because he says you suck. I'm saying the bouncer might not be being truthful about what happened. Which makes me wonder if he's being that way because he was being a dick and got embarrassed by getting his ass kicked by a much smaller person.

12. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

So what if USC plays USC and it's the Smelly Booty quarterback showdown?

Draft saved Draft deleted