1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sopranos 4/15 (spoilers inevitable)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Nice grab there, Norman.

2. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Action packed from beginning to end? Not trying to be a killjoy, but I didn't find this episode "great" like everyone else. Not bad, but not action packed or geat.

3. I agree. I couldn't give a fuck about Johnny Sack ... great performance by the actor ... but with like seven episodes left, Johnny Sack is the last person I wanted to waste 40 minutes on ...

Next week looks great.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This sets up the rest of the season nicely...

They could do a 60-minute episode of Gandolfini taking an hour-long shit and I'm convinced some of you would post "Great episode!"

5. Bodies are going to start falling now that Phil's pledge to Johnny Sack is null and void.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Most of your posts BYM are an hour-long shit.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

How dare you insult SportsJournalists.com's resident Wlat hater! A pox on thee, sir. A pox!

8. BitterYoungMatador2

and yet I was correct on there being less buzz for this season than in year's past. AP article last week said last Sunday's opener, Part I was down about 2 million viewers from opener, Act I.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

The only place of less consequence than Cleveland is Pittsburgh (other than the South, of course).

10. BitterYoungMatador2

Don't you have an Imus thread to drop a deuce on?

11. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Anybody feel like talking about "The Sopranos" on this thread?

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that. I thought tonight's episode set up the rest of the season nicely.

Draft saved Draft deleted