1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The SJ.com CBI Tournament

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by forever_town, Mar 16, 2008.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

For all you loosers competitors who missed out on either the SportsJournalists.com NCAA Tournament or the SportsJournalists.com NIT, here's your chance!

Important: If you did not make it to either tournament, you are welcome to participate in this tournament. However, if you took part in either one, it's really not fair to those who haven't for you to be in this tournament. Unless, of course you really want to and there are no objections. In which case I can be somewhat flexible. Post count will be taken into consideration; however, it won't be the only factor.

Please PM me with your interest in taking part in this tournament. I hope to have 16 competitors beginning no later than Monday night. The tournament will (hopefully) start at 1 a.m. EDT Tuesday morning.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I have no idea if I was in the other two and I don't want to be in this one, either. :)

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

CBI...that sounds vaguely kinky.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

What's going on here?

We're gonna need a bigger tournament. *slowly takes off sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

We should have a troll tourney. It would all have to be done in one night and after midnight, but it'd be worth it.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

Loser leaves town, hopefully.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Or maybe the winner should.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

dools: Is the winner of the troll-off the biggest loser, or is one of the earlier losers the biggest loser of all?

9. forever_town

I know whom I'd want to win the "troll off" if that means the winner has to leave SportsJournalists.com.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Me too. :)

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm not going anywhere, guys.

12. forever_town

Damnit!

J/K. I had someone else entirely in mind. I'm sure you have an inkling who that looser unfortunate soul is.

Draft saved Draft deleted