1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The SJ.com 2008 charts ... today!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jan 6, 2007.

1. I think it's time for you to go into the studio and make the two-CD concept album.

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

damn, i'm so close to the top 60. i'll try to work harder from now until mid-may when i'll be taking a lengthy hiatus to study for the bar exam.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Look, pal, until you get your priorities straight, you'll never be anything but a ham-and-egger around these parts.

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

;D :D

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Man, I'd have to spend four months in a full body cast to get dislodged from that No. 3 position. ;)

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Don't tempt Dyepack.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

First the popular vote, now this.

Undistinguished in both quality and quantity. A pipsqueak. A 98-lb. weakling.

Clearly I need to hire John D. Villarreal as my life coach and personal trainer.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Same here. By my calculations, I'll hit 4368 by next year. Still, no star.

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

He'll have us posting 40 times a day and tearing phonebooks in half using nothing but our IQs in just a few short weeks!

10. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Then he'll have us gather scoops, tease people and never deliver the scoops.

11. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

I don't know if I should strive to be a part of this list or to back away slowly. 29,000 posts by the end of the year? That's only, oh, at least 80 a day from here on out.

Any chance there'll be something interesting from November out like the Chase for the Cup? Gotta keep 'em motivated.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

OK, but only if we're dubbed BYH with Dooley.

I'm not taking a backseat to anybody. It's alphabetical, after all.

Draft saved Draft deleted