1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Second Official SJ.Com Secret Santa Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I posted it early because of my schedule and the amount of work this thing takes. Last year, I think I did it in mid-November, and a TON of people didn't get their stuff until well after Christmas, and I was having to send threatening PMs to those who hadn't shipped their stuff yet.

Not doing that this year, plus, I'm on the road a bunch in the next month and a half. I need time to make this thing work too. You know, those address PMs don't just send themselves.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I completely understand. I was just making a joke.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I know. I was just responding to Oz, who called me out by name. :p :D

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Oh, good. I guess Spud just made me paranoid.
    I don't like Christmas anyway. I think it's because my older sister used to make listen to Maruice Chevalier singing 'Jolly Old St. Nicholas' on an almost endless loop from Thanksgiving through the Feast of the Epiphany.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No dibs...I don't steer pairings, unless I draw something like A_F for BYH or pube for just about anyone. Then I try to redraw that matchup.

Otherwise, the name you gets is the name you gets. :D

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

See, I would think A_F would be an easy person to buy for.

You'd just have to decide between the Michael Vick drink coasters or the Teens Gone Wild VHS pack.

7. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

My Oregon State hoodie from last year's SS rocks! You bet I'm in again this year.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

No...Dirk Diggler.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

This reminds me . . . we probably ought to give some info about ourselves for our SS when we PM IJAG our addresses, just to give people an idea of what to get us.

After all, not all of you live in Montana and can ship people Moose Drool products! :D

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

SC, the people who have PMed me this far I've generally written back and asked for gift suggestions.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I didn't do it, and I was ashamed.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Which you shouldn't have to do since your original post asks for those things. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.