1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sarah Silverman show rocks - who else watchs it??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Feb 8, 2007.

?

How hot is Sarah Silverman?

1. VERY HOT!!

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hot (caliente?)!

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Almost hot/pretty

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. Cute

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  5. Not good looking

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hey, I just realized who she is if she's a white male ... she's Jimmy Kimmel.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

The show has been renewed for a second season.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan, but I hope it doesn't get drawn out.
    Should be the kind of thing she does for about 20-25 episodes and then calls it quits while it's still funny.

4. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Hey Buck,

Cool.

Yeah I don't envision a long run like ER, etc. but on the other hand let's give her a bit to see where the show settles out and then assess its possible "legs".

I think we need at least 5-10 episodes to get a read. This could be a Chappell or it could be like the old MTV Ben Stiller Show - short lived but major cult classic (Andy Dick & Stiller in Calvin Klein car wash commercial was AWESOME "what is sexy", of course little Eddy Munster grown up also was huge).

John

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Chappelle's show was only 28 episode, and he had almost as many whiffs as he had home runs.
    I see this show in a similar vein. A quality short run of 20-25 would be ideal.

Draft saved Draft deleted