1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sarah Silverman show rocks - who else watchs it??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Feb 8, 2007.

?

How hot is Sarah Silverman?

1. VERY HOT!!

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hot (caliente?)!

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Almost hot/pretty

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. Cute

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  5. Not good looking

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Nope, Sarah is funny as hell - go Sarah!

She is not quite hot in my book, but certainly good & has that sexy something about her - that gen ne se quoi (my french is rusty but you get the point).

I know exactly what to do with that ponytail of hers as well ;). I sure would break that filly allright & she would love it (no offense Kimmel - lol).

Course Kimmel has nothing to worry about he has it made and laughs all the way to the bank - that guy is cool & funny as well.

Dude, I am conservative (well almost Libertarian) & Catholic - but this country gets WAAAYYYY to puritanical and subject to idiot corporate "groupthink" and needs to lighten the heck up before we all have a collective stroke ("oh my gosh that person is actually different...how dare they (yeah we all are relax) and they are talking about things we all do/deal with but never talk about (yeah that is brilliant, no wonder so many peeps have issues)).

I say props to Sarah for breaking out of the box and taking a risk that paid off!!

Rock on Sarah!

So, stop complaining & vote in the poll

Thanks,

JDV

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Wow, could you be a little more offensive there, JDV? "Break that filly,"? That's some real romance you're tossing down.

And if your French is rusty, try using English.

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I cracked up at the Last Dragon bit at the end of tonight's episode. Leroy Green eat your heart out.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If that show is funny, we have really diminished our expectations on what funny truly is.

5. John D. Villarreal

Oh come on UT

I thought you were a Texas girl???

Women from Texas are generally pretty cool/tough/wild. Texas women rock!

Plus, let's not be silly, all I can say is I know what strong sexy women like & I will leave it at that as JDV has class.

The point is there is a time for romance & a time for "bringing sexy back". Think 9 1/2 weeks or something like that.

JDV thinks the peeps need to lighted up & take a breath.

This poll is interesting most think Sarah is cute

6. John D. Villarreal

Sweet!

JDV loves the glow!!

shur nuff!

LOL

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

We all knew steroids shrunk your penis. Who knew it ever shrunk your brain too? JDV is living proof.

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Why. Keep. Enabling. This. Joker?

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Had I not witnessed this guy on video a while back, I'd swear that he's some fictitious creation of a regular here.

That he's a real person sorta scares me a bit.

Also, that a person who reports his IQ at 174 has included the word "watchs" in a thread title that has been up for at least two days really makes me question the IQ measuring process. Have they switched to a true-false test in recent years?

10. Do you think Bill Lawence (Scrubs writer, creater) ever met JDV?

He is "The Todd" of SportsJournalists.com.

[​IMG]

11. I see hailing frequencies are open again.

12. Msaint

Msaint Member

Say what you will about this JDV chartacter -- and I believe it is, in fact, a character because if he really acted like this away from this board he'd already have been jailed for excessive use of self-in-the-third-person and/or "LOL", which no one with an IQ of 174 ever uses -- but I agree with him on the Silverman show. It's f*cked, totally inappropriate & extremely funny most of the time...my 2¢ anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted