1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sadness of karaoke night at the soulless suburban bar

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Sep 20, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I only sing Coolio jams.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I get higher pitched when I'm drunk, and I only sing in public when I'm drunk, so I hereby dibs the G Child.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

No joke, that's the only song I ever considered doing karaoke because I know it very well. I've rapped it in front of people before, but never for karaoke. And with that, I've said too much.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Oh, and Regulators...Mount up!

5. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

I've performed it in front of people. My buddy Matt was Snoop and I was Dre. We didn't even need the words; they were useless anyway (fucking edits).

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I use to do it for the rest of the guys on the basketball team to fill the boredom on the bus after road wins. I would do both parts and have no accompanying music or anything. Thank god no one ever took video.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

16 in the clip and one in the hole, dreunc is about to make some bodies turn cold...

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Sorry, Tom. Much like Vanilla Ice's karaoke performance on "The Surreal Life," My rendition of Ice, Ice Baby was a one-time only deal. I'm retired.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

I think I did karaoke once.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh yes. There will be karaoke in Baltimore. Pallister and I will make sure of it.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, did I say questionable for Bmore? I meant I can't make it.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome. Mission accomplished.

Draft saved Draft deleted