1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Room: Best 'worst' movie ever made?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trey Beamon, Jul 28, 2009.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I must see it, if only because I refuse to believe it is worse than "Manos: The Hands of Fate" or "Gore-Met Zombie Chef From Hell."

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Loved that show.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Gymkata was pretty bad.
    Movie from 1985, starring Kurt Thomas as an Olympic gymnast who combines that ability with ninjitsu to fight bad guys and win "The Game" in country called Parmistan.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Came out when I was in college. We had the movie poster in our dorm room and watched the VHS tape until it gave up.

LOVE that movie. And it's unspeakably stupid.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Nothing will ever prepare you for Blood Freak, easily the worst movie I've ever seen, yet entertaining in so many ways. Among its delights are two of the greatest stoners to ever grace the screen.

http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies/blood_freak.htm

This trailer pretty much covers the jist. What? You've never seen a Bible-thumping, anti-drug movie where the protagonist turns into a kill-crazy turkey? ...

It has a permanent place on my DVR, along with Goke: Body Snatcher From Hell, a Japanese horror film from the 60s that is actually quite good.

6. Sly Stallone, the late David Carradine. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you

DEATH RACE 2000

You're welcome.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Cabin Boy. UHF.

Draft saved Draft deleted