1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Rev. Al puts his money where his mouth is.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, Oct 6, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

And again, you're wrong.
    I'm just not simply doing it. I don't answer to you to validate my opinions.
    Remember, as you always say, this isn't about you.

2. boots

boots New Member

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about? This is about Jesse Jackson. You made a claim, I just asked you about it. You chose not to answer my question to you, I've ended the conversation.
    If you're not upset, then I guess I sensed wrongly.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Wow, the conversation has ended because the great Boots has deemed it so.
    I didn't make a claim, I went on research you don't like because it was obtained by a Google search.
    And again, I'm not explaining why I feel the way I do to you. You choose to say I just asked you about it, but we all know for you, the true meaning is "I don't agree, so it must be approved by me as to why you are stupid/young/immature/take your pick"

4. boots

boots New Member

What is this we shit? What's with your attitude? You have a problem because I decided that there wasn't anything more to add to the conversation because you got upset that I asked you a question.
    Then, you're going to tell me what I think? Man, get a grip. Unless you're me, and I don't think that's the case, you can't tell me what I'm thinking.
    You do this too often, especially when you converse with me Mark. We were having a nice civil conversation about Jesse and you're off on a tangent about which I have no idea and I don't feel like exploring.
    Look, you want to continue talking about Jesse great. If you don't want to talk about Jesse, that's great too.
    But all this other stuff you're bring out is pure utter bullshit.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

No, things were fine until, as usual, I have to answer to you with documented proof on why I have an opinion.
    That drives me nuts about you.

6. boots

boots New Member

Mark, your proof is a book by a guy written several years ago and nothing was made of it. If that's what formulates your opinion, so be it. You have more than made it known that you have issues with Rev. Jesse Jackson.
    I just asked you a couple of points and you went on a tangent. I decided to end the conversation when you said you didn't want to answer the question.
    Your going nuts is something entirely different.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

But it's not just that book. Believe it or not, I do research sometimes and don't always formulate half-cocked opinions just to do it.

8. boots

boots New Member

That's great. I'm happy that you do research. Look, I just asked for an answer to my questions. You said don't want to answer those so I'm leaving all of this alone. OK? No harm. No foul. No one upset, at least on my end.

9. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

[​IMG]

10. boots

boots New Member

Not bad, but that's what the ignore button is for.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Not bad, but that's what the ignore button is for.

[​IMG]

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted