1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The return of Scrubs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 5, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That ending was perfect. As much as I'd love to see Scrubs return in some form, doing so is a lot like a guy throwing a perfect game for his 300th win on the last day of the year...and then coming back the next year as a reliever. Sure, he MIGHT be pretty good, but he's already authored the perfect ending.

2. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Do you realize how long I thought 'Turkleton' was Turk's actual last name?

Damn you, Bobbo...

3. Carla would only be back as a guest star? That's lame.

Sadly, I think this has fail written all over it, especially if Lawrence isn't very involved.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I don't know, I thought the interns were hilarious and would love to see them have their own show.

But I'm considering this a spin-off with the same name, not a continuation of the show.

5. Really? The interns were the worst part of the season for me. They were all, with the exception of Jo, one note characters. I mean, granted, they weren't supposed to be fully developed, but still.

6. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

True, they weren't really anything really special -- especially after the best intern left for Parks & Rec midway through.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Jo was quality enough to be with the a-team. The rest of them? Definite b- or c-teamers.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Did you guys watch the webisodes that were interns only? I thought those were great, but if you guys didn't, then yeah, you wouldn't like the new show.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jo was a.) awesome and b.) very hot.

I wasn't a huge fan of the guy who left for Parks and Rec, so I don't care that he's not there.

But yeah, this could be a lot like the last year of Gilmore Girls, when the creator was ousted in a contract dispute with CW.

Draft saved Draft deleted