1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Republicans have their own "Monica" scandal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, May 24, 2007.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

How did a cat get two diplomas?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm an above-average cat. I can type for example. I'm much closer to the cat on Sabrina the Teenaged Witch than the average alley cat :D

3. pallister

pallister Guest

You do seem to have less typos than your master. :)

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If she sees that, you're gonna get a Dead. To. Me. from her ;)

5. ML got an $80,000.00/yr job at Revlon through Vernon. Nice entry to the private sector.
    Democrats: Play up affirmative action, and at the same time, trade jobs (and more) for sexual favors with the best!

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

As somebody without one (coming in June, though) college one, I most certainly disagree.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

This defense of the Bush administration (and don't delude yourselves, that's what it is) and Ace's moronic stab at Gore later on is just fucking pathetic.

I can only conjecture that the 29 percent club that can compose such shit is composed entirely certifiably crazy Rapturists.

In essence, no different that the Muslim crazies. Just more prim and proper with their lethality to fellow mankind.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Rapture red nuts on this board... READ that.

IF

IF

IF

9. Simon_Cowbell

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The GOP certainly doesn't. It stomps on the fingers of the middle-class and below, every chance it gets. I hope that not all of the Bush tax cuts are rolled back, but the income-tax slash of the rates affecting the top 1% was a pathetic contribution-bilking ploy by Jugears, which went over with the Warbucks crowd, in a big way. Combine that with the dry-drunk, no-vetoing-of-spending-bills binge which has artificially propped parts of the economy, but has also flushed the dollar into the sewer . .. Twenty months of this thieving and whoring, to go . ..

11. And she got into the LSE how?
    Please.
    And, frankly, "better than Merrimack!" doesn't impress me as a line in the catalogue.

Of course, Ms. Goodling may be an unfortunate victim of this:

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If you would've read the post above your quote here, my statement is no defense of the Bush administration.

Draft saved Draft deleted