1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The redhead in the Snorg-tees ad

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 2, 2012.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

To each his own, I guess. ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

I laughed once at your joke, then again at the background.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

She's hot, but creepy. Crazy eyes and an unhealthy, socially-awkward obsession with eating every meal at Wendy's.
    She's the kind of girl who's cool at first. She's a hot redhead, seems fun and you'd say "Thank God" when she suggests eating at Wendy's on your first date rather than the expensive Italian place across town.
    Then, when things go well and you end up back at her place ... my God.
    She has Wendy's memorabilia on the walls, in a dozen curio cabinets and covering the refrigerator. Everybody needs a hobby, but the life-size wax figurine of Clara Peller that stares at you from the corner of the bedroom is just damned creepy. You get to make a "Where's the Beef? In my pants!" joke that she eats up (so to speak), but doing it in front of Clara is like doing it in front of your grandmother.
    Still, things go well. She's still a hot redhead who's a dynamo in the sack. Everything clicks until the day she unexpectedly stops by your office and sees you eating a Big Mac at your desk.
    Time stops. Somewhere, a record screeches as birds chirp. She flips out. Your stammered excuse that it's a 20-minute drive from the office to the closest Wendy's, and two blocks to McDonalds, falls on deaf ears.
    "How long has this been going on!?" she screams. "I bet you sing the jingle to the Drive-thru Whore, too! Two all beef patties, special sauce on your downstairs lettuce! WE'RE A WENDY'S FAMILY, ASSHOLE!!!"
    You spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning up the mess with your boss and narrowly avoid being fired. On the way home you drive the 20 minutes out of the way to get Frostys for the both of you. They're half melted and lukewarm when you get home, but hopefully they'll ease the tension.
    When you get to her apartment, all the lights are out. You find her in the darkened bedroom playing with a kids meal toy next to Clara. She looks up at you with the crazy eyes and you see the glint of a spork in the moonlight, coming for your jugular. Dodging it just in time, you counterattack by throwing the Frosty at her and make a run for the door.
    Time stands still. You make it through the door and to the car, throw it in gear and never look back.
    Wendy's Chick?
    Hot as a Texas sidewalk on the Fourth of July, crazier than a cave full of batshit.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Thanks for ruining the dream Batman! :)

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hey, if you can avoid eating at any other fast food places and are OK with shagging a hot chick while Clara Peller watches, the dream lives on, man!

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

She's Phoebe with ginger.

Run far.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

For a minute there, I thought we were about to get our first dick amputation by a plastic spork.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Crazy eyes, my ass! I could stare into them all day (and night).

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Post of the year material, right there.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Not horrible, certainly not Care Bear/Denny Neagle bait.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Bad Ideas T Shirt ad that keeps showing up to the left side of the page cracks me up. Just a blonde in a tank top leaning over showing her cleavage, you can't even tell what's written on the shirt.

Draft saved Draft deleted