1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The reason why the ladies room line is so long

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/289965_legalsex25ww.html

Man allegedly having sex in [Qwest Field] women's restroom arrested

A Thurston County deputy prosecutor found himself on the wrong side of the law Sunday after police said he was caught in a women's restroom at Qwest Field having sex.
    Qwest employees alerted off-duty sheriff's deputies working security at the stadium. The deputies went to the area near Section 138, where they found "a guy in the women's restroom having sex in one of the stalls," Urquhart said.

At the time, there was a long line of women waiting to use the facilities.

Once he was outside, Urquhart said, it was clear the man had been drinking. The 31-year-old woman found with the man was not detained or arrested. :eek: :mad:

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Two-Foot-High Club.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Why would the woman not be arrested?

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

At least the man recognized that the cleaner more appropriate location would be the women's room instead of the men's.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Let this be a lesson to all guys: If you wanna have sex in a public restroom, make sure it's the men's room. That way, the woman will be the one arrested if you're caught.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Qwest fulfilled.

7. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

A friend of mine and his girlfriend once had sex in a port-o-pot in the Derby infield.

Personally, I can't imagine a more disgusting place to fuck.

9. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I did it in the dark room with the safe light on.
    That was pretty cool. Smelled like chemicals, though.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'm going to guess the guy was arrested for either being in the women's restroom or for indecent exposure, not for having sex.

I was using the restroom at a multiplex after a late movie one night and I kept hearing this clanking noise coming from one of the stalls. Couldn't figure out what it was at first until I heard a moan. Must have been the guy's belt clanking against the toilet.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't understand.

A man was arrested for having sex. By himself? Was he charged with having sex in a public bathroom, or for just being in the ladies room? Was there a woman? Is it legal for women to have sex in public bathrooms? What if it was two women, would that be legal?

You people do not ask enough questions.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted