1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Raiders and the 2003 Super Bowl sabotage conspiracy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Describes the crowd at the Led Zeppelin concert I went to at the Oakland Coliseum years ago.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think it was the following season when Charles Woodson went on one of the pregame shows and said that nobody in the locker room had any respect for Callahan.

I think there is something to this, but I think it may fall more into the category of Callahan making a colossally bad decision rather than intentionally sabotaging the game.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Now Brown says he never said Callahan sabotaged the Super Bowl. He only wonders if it was a possibility.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/23/tim-brown-i-never-said-bill-callahan-sabotaged-the-super-bowl/

Tim Brown, the Glenn Beck of the NFL.

4. printit

printit Member

This. I think the truth is that the gameplan was horrific and it led a lot of talented guys wondering how anybody could be that bad without trying to be that bad.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

because i have to interact with you more than i want to.

good luck with that sig other, champ, cause you are a true, true fucking ass fucking hole.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

and honestly, don't get my last statement wrong, i just was pointing out the obvious: you. are. a. fucking asshole.

some how, some way, i couldn't be sorry enough for being wrong for making a post with a wrong fact on this board.
    you, OOP, you fucking asshole, had to beat it, and quote it, and rely about it, and quote it again, and again, and then reply about it again and again AFTER i admitted i was wrong ... as though i couldn't be wrong enough.

well, fuck you, OOP. you are the king of the skid mark shit stain running directly into his mouth. there is no person on this board who is more universally hated than you, and you wonder why.

i play you like a 4-year-old chump like a month and a half, tell you about it, and YOU ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS you continue to let me punk you for another week and a half before you get it.

face it, dum-dum. you are yawn. of course, you will respond all angry-like beating your chest and shit, but the bottom line is that you will make no valid point, people here still will mock you, point and laugh at you and your miserable existence and then you'll walk away and write that piece about jv girls hoops in iowa.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Poor little whiner doesn't like having his failures pointed out.

Spare me your lies about the punking. If you want to delude yourself about that so you can sleep at night, so be it, but you and I both know that is just more of your made-up crap. The only one losing it and getting angry here is you.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

no. i fucking copped to being wrong, you fucking piece of shit. this is the point i've been making time and time and time again. BUT, AS ALWAYS, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD AS ALWAYS, NO FUCKING HOW WRONG YOU ARE. there's no being right here, fucktard. i admitted i was wrong, you fucking idiot. move along.

the rest of your post is incoherent.

9. outofplace

Only because you are too pissed off to read.

And what you did was try to avoid admitting you were wrong with snide bullshit, then finally caved. There is a difference.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

oh, so i couldn't admit that i was wrong enough? man, i actually enjoy telling you what a fucking asshole you are.
    your kids? be sure you keep your guns in a safe, fuck nuts.

11. outofplace

You really can't be that dense, can you?

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

oh, that's right, you have no balls. you can't have children. my bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted