1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The queen of 3/14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, May 29, 2014.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I don't know about getting the steak, but I bet he's getting the meat.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Been there three or four times. The quintessential experience is to let them come get you in one of those limos ... Damn things gotta be 30, 40 years old, with a bajillion miles on them.

That 72 ounce challenge isn't just the steak .. You have to eat the sides, too.

Still, people do it for fun, because if you don't pull it off you can share with the rest of your party.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

No, the guy gets the steak. The wife or GF gets the meat.
    Except in case of a male-male relationship or marriage, in which case each gets both.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Hope you're not screwing up the BJ part of it too. ???

I don't mind my GF getting steak too, as long as she leaves room for some horseradish.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I thought this was gonna be another Monica Lewinsky thread.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When they told me the steak was the size of a thick history book I was reading, when they said I'd have an hour, and that I'd have to eat it on a platform in the middle of the room AND get weighed before AND after - I decided to pass and went with the 22 oz. Still a fun place to visit - good gift store, spent the night in the bunkhouse. The comments on the challenge board are worth the trip alone.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Who should I PM about that?

Draft saved Draft deleted