1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The power of SJ.com: Coke Zero Update

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Strangely enough, in the month or so since the momentous thread on the topic of the amazing over-fizziness of Coke Zero, the phenomenon has just about disappeared. I haven't had a can foam up on me in more than a month ;)

Nice to know the leaders of Corporate America are surfing SportsJournalists.com, monitoring and responding to our complaints and concerns.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Best diet soda on the market in my opinion...

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yes. that's exactly what's happening. a lot of people care what we here at SportsJournalists.com have to say about stuff. ::) ;D

4. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I know this is going to sound funny, but the best way to reduce fizziness in soda is to rinse your ice. Run a little water over it, pour it out and your good. For some reason, it makes it taste better as well.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hey, Whitlock cares about what we have to say here. He's going to wear a frilly pirate shirt to prove it.

Draft saved Draft deleted