1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pirate Speaks: Leach thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mb, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Find it interesting the Leach is not being mentioned for any of the recent coaching opportunities. South Fla might be a good fit if they can overcome obvious PR issue.

2. mb

mb Active Member

And let's keep it that way. Because as much as I like Leach (and that's a lot), I don't want any part of him at Tennessee.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Why would he want a job right now? If he wins his lawsuit, it's going to be for lost wages, and if he jumps into another job there are no real damages.

4. mb

mb Active Member

Well, there's always ...

1. It's a really good job
    2. He thinks he could win big there
    3. He's worried about losing the lawsuit
    4. He's worried if he really pursues the lawsuit, he'll make himself radioactive

There's plenty of things that he could be thinking that would make him want to jump right back in.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

"Hey, I didn't hit them. I hid them."

Problem solved.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

mb -- do you think mike leach would think any of those things, or do you think mike leach would think "i'm going to stick it to those fuckers and make them eat as much as they can"?

7. mb

mb Active Member

I gave up trying to figure out what Leach was thinking, much less what he might do, a loooooong time ago. That guy is pretty much the definition of unpredictable.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

He can always pursuit his greatest fetish: sailing the seas on a pirate ship.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a Pirate's life for me...."

Draft saved Draft deleted