1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Jun 29, 2020.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

First time I saw this woman in the photo I thought "That's a mature Bonnie many years later, if they hadn't been shot 3,402 times by the G-Men."

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

A Go Fund Me account will deliver them more than they ever imagined.
    Is there an angle of video that indicates the extent of the alleged threat?

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Other than a bunch of Black people had penetrated the outer defenses and were pouring through the breach? Honestly not that I've seen.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. Spartan Squad

Listen white people, the Black man is comin' for your home! Lock 'n' load!

6. Spartan Squad

Tower of White Power

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The bare feet are the tell. They were drunk as skunks and it's a miracle they didn't kill each other. There's gonna be a tragic Second Amendment accident in that house someday.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

.69 Special.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

As many times as they flagged each other and she has her finger on the trigger like she's going after a booger on the left side, you're probably right.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That guy has pent-up bitterness from having to take down his beloved flag. This in his way of letting off steam and letting his klan of voters know he doesn't really like black people.

11. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anyone"march right up to their front door" in any video. Quite the hyperbole by the goobernor in his post (in that link).

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I really just liked the jab about them showing a lack of trigger discipline.

But on the other point, if you look at the comments on the actual post some of Reeves' supporters are not real happy with him about the flag. He's not exactly reaping the rewards from whatever opposition he put up in that debate, which wasn't a whole lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted