1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The OU-Oklahoma State baseball rivalry might be fun to keep an eye on

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

As Peter King can tell you, when you're a public figure, sometimes people poke a little fun at your family (especially if you, you know, talk about them all the time.) But Oklahoma baseball coach Sunny Golloway is probably an innocent bystander here, as much as anyone whose daughter poses in Playboy can be.

It's not confirmed through him, but there's a report that Galloway's daughter is in the Girls Of The Big 12 issue. And even worse ... she's representing Oklahoma State.

Link NSFW.

http://deadspin.com/sports/naked-people/how-to-stoke-an-in+state-rivalry-301959.php

2. This story is years old. She was in the previous Girls of the Big 12, and yes, with OSU.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Well, at least it's a deep d_b.

4. Obviously it's not your fault.
    I wish I could find the link for you.
    The girl posed under the last name "Gallo," and she was, uh, talented.

5. Johnny Dangerously

The one in the photo looks pretty talented.

6. I hadn't loaded the link, which is NFSW.
    That is her.

7. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

She could definitely stoke my rivarly.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I don't care if I went to a rival school, she can stoke me before the game anytime. 8)

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yowsa. Nice tan. It's always sunny in Stillwater.

Wood returns to college baseball.

As an aside, I ran into a former "Girl of the (your conference here)" from about 18 years ago the other day at my local athletic club . She was from Microville and has been reunited with a buddy of mine, who also went to Microvile High, after their starter marriages failed.

We were all joking about how they had finally gotten together after nearly 20 years, and I said, "The last time I'd saw you was .. well, nevermind." She just laughed and said, "Good answer!"

She's not Playboy ready anymore, after 17 years or so and two kids. But something nice to tell your grandkids, probably, and she has a great attitude about it. .

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Great line by one of the viewers in that forum:

"Girls of the Big 12, I'd like you to meet my Big 12."

11. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

I'd hit it.

If I could get there before Starman.

Draft saved Draft deleted