1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official Joe Theeeeeesman(MNF) sucks thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Ok. I'm tired of everyone dogging on my boy TK. Yeah, he's struggled. But it's not all his fault and quite frankly, I don't want to see that TK sucks thread. So tonight, ladies and gentlemen,

Let's make fun of Theeeeesman,

Dun dun Dun Daaaaaaa

........ok, that was dumb......

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Not sure if we need a thread on how bad Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeesman sucks, but I'm down for the discussion :D

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

When Theezeman D_B's a point made by TK, you know he sucks ass. He just talked about the Indy defense being built to defend with the lead about 7 plays after TK made the same statement.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Matthew McConaughey is scaring me.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Theeesmann sucks, TK sucks on MNF, Tirico sucks.
    Everything about MNF on ESPN sucks.

This is not news.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The badness of these broadcasts pales in comparison to the NFL Network broadcasts.

One write-up said it best: Theistard and Kornheiser know little more than QB analysis, so that's what we get during every game.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Who would you guys like to see in the booth?

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Dan Fouts.
    He was great.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Dan Fouts was a pox.

10. CHETtheJET

CHETtheJET Member

I worked with Joe T in the booth. Not a bad person. Not a bright light either.
    But all 'n all, acceptable package. Should he be doing MNF, no way.

11. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

There's just no chemistry. And Joe T is a big part of that.

But as bad as Joe T may be, Michael Fuckin' Irvin takes it to a whole other level whenever he's babbling on ESPN. It sounded like he was foaming at the mouth talking to Dan Patrick today on the radio, addressing the T.O. situation/performing oratory fellatio.

12. For as much as I am not a big fan of theeeeeeesman, I will give him props for not doing what many in the media often do, which is the "what have you done for me lately" approach. Most talking heads have turned on the beloved and highly-hyped Colts and, after playing a good game, he was asked if the Colts have a shot NOW at winning the Super Bowl. He stuck with a resounding, "No!"

Draft saved Draft deleted