1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official Halloween Costume Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Oct 22, 2007.

1. XXXX

XXXX Member

I can't think of anything clever to be for a party on Saturday, for the first time maybe ever. Do you guys have any ideas? What are you gonna be?

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

If you're younger, you can go as your facebook or myspace profile. It's a clever idea I saw someone with last year.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

If you're over 16 (maybe 14), you should no longer be dressing up for Halloween.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

You're boring :p

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh, come on, spnited.

You're never too old to play dress up.

6. XXXX

XXXX Member

Someone is salty that they never got an invite to the party. Hahahahaha.

7. XXXX

XXXX Member

How did they do that?

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm going to Austin this weekend and I have been told that everyone dresses up when they go out the Saturday night before Halloween.
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Also, should I dress up or just go out? I'm not real gung-ho about dressing up and figured I could just wear my normal clothes and tell people I am a sports writer.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh to be in Athens, now that Halloween is here...

10. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

It looked pretty easy. They took a piece of white posterboard, cut out a hole for their face, painted a blue strip across the top and then listed all their info on it, too. Myspace is just about the same, except you can add colors and/or carry some portable music player. Very clever, simple and cheap!

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why? Do the girls dress up nice? I'm assuming I am going to see an insane amount of co-eds wearing scandalous outfits. That part will be nice.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm going dressed as a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else.

Draft saved Draft deleted