1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The official dumb question thread.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Jun 7, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

So should I try my luck with sportsbra?

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

You mean they'd have to find something else to distract them during the day?

How about a couple gargoyles or a cat statue right next to said plants? Either that or find a way to move your plants to higher ground.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If you stay away from basketball, you might have a shot at some level of meaningful conversation. Oh, and you'll have to be able to ignore the misspellings, such as pennis.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Coach, talk about the game."

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Whoever brought up the sporks......how about the straws with the spoons shaped end?

Funk dat.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Pellet gun...

Seriously, they do that in my yard too... have nailed every non-squirrelproof feeder, including one that they have to hang upside down to reach...
    Can either make sure it never runs out of feed or but some squirrel proofing stuff at Home Depot or lowe's... dont know how ti works, but the do make concoctions to keep them varmints outta the garden

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I put up a squirrel feeder across the way from the bird feeder & that seems to keep them happy & away from the bird food. Plus, it's good entertainment.

9. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

If you've never had fried squirrel, you don't know what you're missing.
    But cleaning them is similar to turning a tractor tire insideout with your bare hands.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

cue up the Beverly Hillbillies music.

11. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

It really depends on the size of the man boobs. ;D

12. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

She broke it off. I really want my book back.

Draft saved Draft deleted