1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office Season Finale (8pm start btw) W/ SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, May 17, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Obviously there will be a discussion of the show, and I'm sure I'll be the only one upset that Jim and Karen probably don't stay together. But many of you will be upset if you don't remember it starts at 8pm tonight instead of the usual 8:30. So, here's your reminder.

2. Re: The Office Season Finale (8pm start btw)

Jenna Fischer will be watching from a hospital bed...

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=970b9b1b-601d-45cd-94b3-6e6686d90d9a

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Re: The Office Season Finale (8pm start btw)

Remembering start times is why I have a DVR.

I am looking forward to this episode after the ending we saw last week.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

There will be no Brokeback Mountain jokes, nor any references to not being able to quit Jenna. That stuff's rude and tasteless and has no place on this board.

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah right, no jokes, OK. Bummer for Jenna. Hell, I'd drop everything for her too.

As far the show, it's obvious Karen is out since she has a pilot on another series. I assume she'll just the job at corporate.

But what else do you think will happen? Dwight and Angela's secret romance (to everyone but Jim) exposed? A Jim and Pam moment just like last season?

Can;t wait.

6. Kent_Dorfman

Kent_Dorfman Member

There's supposed to be a big surprise about Jan and I'm guessing Michael knocked her up. Probably when he yelled "foliage" and she wouldn't stop.

7. Flying Headbutt

What if the corporate opening is Jan's job? Maybe she's leaving because of all the shenanigans with Michael. Looking forward to it for sure!

8. Flying Headbutt

Hiyooooooooooo!!!!

9. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

Did not see that one coming.

Best line of the night, Creed: I like them au naturale. Swing low, sweet chariots.

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Go Ryan! Intern to corporate bigwig in just over a year.

Creed's blog made me laugh. That and the idea that Creed thinks his blog is posted somewhere.

11. Flying Headbutt

NBC has got to figure out how Creed can get a blog up online for us to read.

Ryan's terse little breakup was hysterical. But surely he, the slacker underachiever, didn't get that job over Jim or Karen, did he? Were there two jobs open there?

12. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

I thought the best line was Ryan's last one: "We're done."

How funny will it be next season when Ryan is Michael's boss? The late scene in which Michael ordered Ryan to get him coffee was not lost on me.

Draft saved Draft deleted