1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office is Back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 10, 2008.

1. ncbabyblues

ncbabyblues Guest

I was recording it to watch later with my bf but watched a few minutes and was completely amused. I cannot wait to watch the whole episode.

2. I still don't really buy it. But I'm not one who gets bent out of shape about such things - I still look forward to the show every week, etc., etc.

I feel like they've completely changed her character, though. She was extremely corporate and with it early on.

Then again, I think we've all been out for a drink with people after work and found out that someone has a lot more baggage and issues than you would have ever guessed from 9 to 5 (OK, 3 to 2 in the morning).

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Netflix, Ryan.

Netflix.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. baskethead

baskethead Member

"I love this TV. I could stand here and watch it for hours!"

"Do you like, have tuna for dinner every night?"

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

For those who missed it, like me, it's up on hulu.com now.

6. Sly

Sly Active Member

I agree that it can be better than The Office, but I thought last night's was a little lame. The whole vending machine storyline was a waste of time.

The Office buried it.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Ditto. Maybe a little too awkward, if that makes sense.

While I totally expected it, I got a huge laugh out of the camera in the bedroom.

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

"Michael ran through the sliding glass door cause he thought he heard the ice cream truck."

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Loved this episode. Shades of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"

Michael dunking his food in his wine almost made me lose it.

And I tend to agree that Pam likes Dwight more than Jim does, but I got a different read on her reaction to Dwight showing up at the party: she knew the night was about to devolve into an absolute trainwreck.

10. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Sonner, my boy, you're missing out on 30 Rock. It's incredibly good. I was laughing my ass off in the office last night.

and the Office was great. I got a laugh out of of Angela rolling down the window and smashing the ice cream on the car door.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  11. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

"30 Rock" indeed had a solid night.

Jack's made-up story about "Gilley" was top-notch.

"He ate through his headgear."

12. joe

joe Active Member

Exactly.

Draft saved Draft deleted