1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office is Back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I liked it. I miss Dwight and Angela.

2. Sly

Sly Active Member

Insane. That might be a top-tenner for me.

Andy Bernard: "I've thought about it and I'm in."

3. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

The video camera in the bedroom was hilarious

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Decent episode. I loved Michael sleeping on the bench at the foot of the bed because Jan has "space issues."

I think one of the nice subtleties of this show is how Pam genuinely likes Dwight, like how she lit up when he came to the door tonight. She enjoys messing with him like Tim, but unlike Tim she seems to see that he's entertaining and goodhearted.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Or Jim?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Thank you. I was going, "Who the fuck is Tim?" while reading that entire post.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Know what I did there? I had a little crossover into the original British "Office," where that character is named Tim.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

agreed.

9. Babyjay

Babyjay Member

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH! They cut into the show right after Dwight said "You're coming home with me" for a weather alert. Missed the ending. HATE that!

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Same thing happened to me and spup. Can someone tell me how the last minute or so ended?

11. Giggity

Giggity Member

Jim and Pam are at a burger stand, eating. Jim tells Pam he stole "The Hunted" CD. Pops it in, and they do a little musical montage with Jim and Pam eating, Dwight and Michael driving home in the Camaro, Andy and Angela eating ice cream, and Jan trying - and failing - to put the Dundee back together. A little smarmy, I guess, but probably a good way to end that episode.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, I saw that. I meant the 30 seconds or minute that always airs after the last commercial.

Draft saved Draft deleted