1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 9/27 SPOILERS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Completely agree with Sepinwall on this one. The episode would have been close to classic had it ended at 9:30. The last 30 minutes dragged on uncomfortably at times, and Michael crying about rabies wasn't believable in the least.

2. Sly

Sly Active Member

No one mentioned the start of the race with Michael depantsing Toby and Dwight firing off the real gun? I've never laughed harder at The Office before.

3. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Agreed. I rewound the tape (apparently I'm the only one on here without DVR) a couple of times over the real gun being fired. That was hilarious.

4. Daryl feeding the squirrel made me laugh out loud and then again when I rewound it.

5. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

That's exactly what my wife and I did and we couldn't stop laughing at the raccoon and the bat panels. Not sure what the other one was, maybe a rat?

Another TIVO moment was when Angela was showing the pictures of her with Sprinkles. Equally funny and sad, it's the only time we've ever seen her with a real smile.

Draft saved Draft deleted