1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 9/27 SPOILERS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Not as gross as the vomiting.

There were some great one-liners in this show, but I will have to watch it again to remember them.

2. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Yeah, I could see something like that coming when he scarfed down the fettuccine Alfredo

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Well, yeah, that was ridiculous, clearly a joke. But I still liked what he was wearing, though that may have more to do with my growing obsession with wearing black.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

"If there was a God, Ryan and I would be married by now," Kelly.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

"Rabies, the silent killer," Michael.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Like there was any other way that bit was going to end. Hilarious. I can handle Andy as long as they make him a minor comic foil.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

"I've been in a lot of cults, a follower and a leader. It's more fun to be a follower, but you make more money as a leader."

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Or would that be don't let the cat out of the freezer?

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Good call.

10. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Is there a God? If not, what are all those churches for, then?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Myth - Rabies kills three Americans per year. Fact - it kills four!"

12. "You can't go to cat heaven if you were euthanized!" (not the exact line, but something along those lines).

Everyone glad Jim and Pam are together? That was obviously an engine that drove things for the first two seasons. Hope they have a plan to keep driving the show forward (the Chandler-Monica relationship revitalized "Friends," for example, after they'd milked Ross and Rachel for everything they could).

I actually don't want to see these two break up, but I'm sure it's inevitable.

Draft saved Draft deleted