1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office - 5/10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dyno, May 10, 2007.

1. You don't think Michael needs to be the boss for the comedy dynamic to work?

2. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

Andy's final night-time lines were great, too, giving his full name and company for potential rescuers, as if he's a marooned castaway.

"I was with a group from Dunder-Mifflin."

3. Not that it's really going to affect how much I enjoy the show, but does anyone think we'll be seeing the last of Oscar. He kind of came out of nowhere to talk about possibly ending his relationship and then, of all things, talked about how Angela thinks he could be turned straight.

I've wondered if he's going to leave the show now that he has a more prominent role on the Comedy Central show where he basically plays the same gay, Hispanic character except more flamboyant (of what I've seen of that show).

If I was his him, I would fire my agent for basically typecasting me forever and ever.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i could live without him.

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Is the prevailing thought that Jan's "exciting news" is that she's with child?

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I thought on the bus at the end snippet they should have sung "Tiny Dancer" instead of "The Flinstones" theme song, although I realize the latter was done on the way to the beach not after (as it was sunny outside).

Draft saved Draft deleted