1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office - 5/10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dyno, May 10, 2007.

1. ChrisLittmann

ChrisLittmann Member

***SEMI SPOILER***
    I'm not even sure there's enough time for all of that to happen. The finale has already been shot (or is being shot) with two endings. One has Karen out of the show, another doesn't.
    ***END SPOILER***

2. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

Check this site, they have most shows you might have missed, including last nights The Office.

http://tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

New, assertive Pam is much more attractive than the old, meek Pam.

4. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

But a threesome with both ...

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

my TiVo cut off, too. fortunately we set it to tape scrubs so we saw the last two minutes after i started scrubs and was surprised there wasn't more to the ending.

that said, i thought the episode was fine. i'm also surprised so many here were disappointed. it was funny. loved the new pam.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Incidentally, anyone else notice that when Pam was done with her speech, Jim was just staring straight ahead saying nothing while Karen wasn't shown at all? Not once to see her reaction to a co-worker trying to steal her bf. That was somewhat disappointing.

7. Look again. They did show her one time and it certainly took longer to show her than I thought it should. It wasn't an angry look but I'm having a hard time describing what it was ... sort of that cold analytical look she usually has ...

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'll have to take a gander. I didn't remember it.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

OK, after a few days, my assessment of the episode isn't as harsh as it was on Thursday. I just expected a lot more out of it ... but I stand by my original statement: when they extend this show to 40 minutes, it tends to drag, like they have to really work hard to fill that extra 10 minutes. Too much lag time.

Anyway, I did like the development of Pam. And I tend to think Jim is going to get the gig at corporate. I just sense that he's done with all of this, that he made a monumental mistake thinking he and Pam could be just friends after everything that had happened between them.

10. jps

jps Active Member

"if you don't like it, you can go to the back of the bus!"

Yeah, maybe cheap, but still pretty damn funny in its delivery.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't think there is any way that Jim goes to corporate. He's one of the most beloved characters on the show. Can they really get rid of him in Stanford again? It's been done. They go for new and exciting. They don't usually redo story lines.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

come on cosmo, it's obvious, karen is getting the job in NY to set the stage for jim and pam. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted