1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 4/26

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

I'm going to have to start calling myself an "escape goat."

2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

I thought that's what he said, but I wasn't sure. Damn, that's funny.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This day is bananas! b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I've watched this episode like six times since last night. It's hilarious.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is Michael's apology video as shot by the camera Pam was holding up anywhere? I can see the producers releasing that footage, or using it elsewhere.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

You have one day to find it.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

On it.

8. Was I the only one who didn’t think Dwight would do something like imitate Jim? It just seemed really out of character for him. Not complaining at all. This was definitely one of the funniest episodes I’ve seen (and, for once, a TV show portrayed a reporter with some accuracy). But I can’t see Dwight doing that. He seems too regimented to joke around like that. I do think that’s part of the genius of the show, that they’ll do something like that just because it’s really funny.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You've been granted Level 3 security clearance. Out of 20.

10. "I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat. Couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right."

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I think once he felt one-upped by Jim, he felt the need to try and get even. That certainly is his style, as you've seen him feud with Andy, or when he hugged and tried to kiss Oscar after Michael did.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Anyone catch the look on Jim's face when Michael said the company was at "Threat Level Midnight?" :D

Draft saved Draft deleted