1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 2/15 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Feb 16, 2007.

1. sportsgopher

sportsgopher Member

So Jim would be less likely to know about it.

2. Makes sense, though that's really her first act of open - or active - aggression, isn't it? Huh ..

3. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

They should have kept that scene on the show. Would have made a lot more sense - and also really set up some good dramatic tension. Otherwise, it's easy to start to like her lately.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

She actually begins to take down the flyer, but then Oscar walks in. Oh, and Kevin was just driving to work and got a flat tire (which almost killed him).

Very solid episode, again humanizing Michael (and showing his strong points) at the end. I believe this ep was directed by the Buffy and the Vampire Slayer director or producer, hence the whole vampire thing.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My favorite part is after Dwight announces there is a bird in the ceiling then realizes it is a bat and mass chaos ensues.
    Especially when Dwight falls of the counter. I had to rewind and replay that part three times.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I thought of SJ immediately when the bat thing happened. I said the writers must be SJ members because of the recent thread on bat sitings within a home.

7. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

They've been setting up that ending with Pam and Michael the last two weeks. That's why they went so far last week with Michael's jerk side, I think.

Draft saved Draft deleted