1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 2/15 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

I get giggly excited anytime Creed is on the screen. You know it's going to be hilarious.

2. Dedo

Dedo Member

That whole Creed scene was brilliant. Did you notice he keeps his Dustbuster mounted on a charger above his desk?

3. danhawks

danhawks Member

How about the opening scene where Kevin says "I almost died today" or something like that. Makes you wonder what's going on in that dude's life ;D

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Our DVR recorded the first 10 seconds at the end of Earl and skipped something between. Does Kevin ever answer where he's been?

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Mine did the same thing. Weird.

6. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

As outlandish as this show can be sometimes, I love the fact that, bottom line, these characters are about as real as any you'll find on TV. Last night's episode had a couple of moments that really made me proud that I'm a fan of the show.

*Pam and Roy call off their wedding. Roy cleans up his act in the hopes of getting Pam back. Once it happens, he reverts back to his old ways. I loved that they didn't have Roy maintain his newfound ways. It was totally real life and believable.

*As annoyingly irritating as Michael can be, bottom line is, he loves his employees and wants to make them happy. Even as annoying as he was last week during Phyllis' wedding, in the end, all he wanted was to make her day even more special. Tonight, he was great in his interaction with Adam ... and, without even trying, he accomplished with Pam what he's always trying to do with everyone else.

By the way, if I worked in an office with Jim and Dwight, I'd get nothing done cuz those two are so entertaining it's not even funny.

7. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Good points...

I loved then end where Michael showed up at Pam's art show... while touching, it still turned out to be a funny bit with the Chunky.

Some reason I missed the part with Roy... he came to Pam's art show, right? Was he an ass?

8. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

I don't know if Roy is reverting to his old ways, necessarily. I felt bad for him at the show, in a sense, because I think he is trying and does love Pam. He just doesn't know any better.

9. Dedo

Dedo Member

I think Gimpy was referring to the fact that early in the series, when Pam and Roy were engaged, she would complain to Jim that Roy always brought his brother with him on dates. So yeah, he was reverting to his old ways.

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Angela (wearing a plastic rain hat after the bat is discovered:) "There's poop raining from the ceiling....Poop!"

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a link to last night's show? TV links UK is coming up a blank. Stupid bad college basketball game getting in the way of my Office viewing ... at least I can buy it off iTunes when I get home.

12. I agree with your post but who is Adam? Do you mean Ryan? You've got me racking my brain for an Adam ... I'm confused ...

Draft saved Draft deleted