1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office: 12/14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Dec 14, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Um, Chuck who?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And Doc: at 11 p.m. tonight.

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

That was one excellent hour of TV. There were so many great moments, but I particularly loved when Dwight took Toby's robe and Toby just said, "Why?"

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Double fudge.... or Angela.

You're pushing it!

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That was one hell of an hour. I laughed so hard. I like that Karen and Pam are becoming friends and it's pretty obvious Jim still got a bad twinge of jealousy when he saw Pam opening that christmas present.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

When Michael marked the waitress, I about fell off the couch laughing. And Jim's rebound speech at the end was perfect.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

carrell's character listening to that depressing, broken-heart love song -- what's the name? -- over and over reminded me of when a beautiful girl blindsided me with a breakup i didn't see coming in college. i went back to my dorm room and played linda ronstadt singing, "long, long time," over and over.

we were having a dorm party that night. guys kept coming by and asking, "where's michelle?" i'd jusy say, "listen to the song, man."

what a drama king, huh?

great episode.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The song is "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt. Yeah, I like James Blunt. Deal with it. :p

The fact that he kept playing the 30-second iTunes blip of the song was fantastic.
    As was the marking of the waitress ...
    And more veiled racism from Michael ...
    And Oscar ... "too soon." Best moment of the night. Just fantastic.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You like the sound of muskrats fucking in a burlap sack set to weepy melodies?

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Kevin singing "You Oughta Know" is the funniest moment on TV this year.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It's a guilty pleasure. I don't own a James Blunt CD. But I kind of like that song. Now, if you'll excuse me ... I must listen to Cyndi Lauper now.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

thanks! i knew that. just had a brain cramp.

and hey, tough guys, that's a great break-up song. all the karioke stuff was strong.

Draft saved Draft deleted