1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office: 12/14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Dec 14, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Never started one of these early TV threads before, but I've been told by a TV pal who has seen the show already that tonight's The Office is one of the funniest hours of TV in a long time.

Just thought I'd remind everyone that it's on early -- 8:00 est. (Consider this my public service duties for the month.)

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

can't wait. and unless you're planning to watch the world's most inane reality/game show (guess which one of these people on stage donated a kidney! guess which one has AIDS! guess who accidentally killed someone when he was a teen-ager! guess who has seven DUIs!) i think this is the last of the new shows until after the holidays.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I've been waiting for days. Big Tuna!!!

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Count me in as one who can't WAIT to see this episode. I normally wait for Doc to get home before I watch it. Not tonight. No chance.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I am praying to the Tivo gods tonight.

PLEASE work properly.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

If it doesn't, we'll record it for you and send it to you IJAG!

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Luckily for you, IJAG, I believe The Office is put on the 'Net almost immediately in its entirety.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Is it an hour or 30 minutes long? My cableguide is showing it as 30 minutes.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It's an hour long tonight.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, Doc, I know. Worst case, I can get it on iTunes. And I'm off tomorrow, so I won't probably watch it until then anyway.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Also, IJAG, do you get to remove the anti-Brook sig this week? 'Cause the game's going to begin soon. :D

12. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Get on your knees, Chuck. A few weeks ago, my TiVo decided not to record the last new Office and I haven't seen it yet.

I'm still salty.

Draft saved Draft deleted