1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office (11/9) -- spoilers possible

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Nov 9, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

yeah, but it's so awesome

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We're so proud that one of our fictional alums is selling paper in Stamford.

3. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Ed Helms needs to stay.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I bet he does stay. I mean, I imagine the three coming over will be him, the chick, and Jim. I can imagine the dynamic between him and Dwight would be hilarious.

5. I looked like the really big guy, who came over to Karen's desk, is going to be in Scranton, too. There was a scene from next week's episode that showed him with Michael.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My favorite part is when Dwight and Michael are cheering about saving the plant and then suddenly they stop cheering and say something like: How did we do it? I have no idea. Oh, well.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Just watched the producer's cut. Great stuff. Especially, EEEEESPECIALLY Creed and Meredith. There should be more of Creed.

8. XXXX

XXXX Member

i just logged on to say the same exact thing. meredith is definetly my favorite "lesser charecter" in the show. like a couple weeks ago when she ate the hand soap (presumably because it had alcohol in it). hahaha great stuff.

9. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

It is well worth sitting through the 30-second Fedex commercial to watch the future fax gag at the start of the episode. It is fall-down funny.

I've watched it about 10 times today.

Draft saved Draft deleted