1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 11/16 SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Nov 16, 2006.

1. KnuteRockne

KnuteRockne Member

Great moment when the new black guy gave Stanley the "fist."

Then you see the two of them walking in together from outside and joking.

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

fuck...

haven't read a word

tivo didn't record it last night because of overlapping stuff and the stupid 'super size'

nbc.com only has deleted scenes and the new episode isn't up on itunes yet...

so pissed

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

it's up on itunes now... guess i'll watch it in the doctor's office

4. XXXX

XXXX Member

terrific episode!! proves week in and week out as the best show on television.
    LINE OF THE NIGHT: when the new black guy walks in and michael says "i'll show you where the slaves work...no...uhh..." BEST LINE EVER! it had me cracking up!

i don't think jim is seeing anyone, i think hes just playing mind games and was trying to get a reaction from pam. but i haven't heard anything about the text message and jims car ride home from the diwali episode. did they mention it again and i missed it or did they just act like neither ever happened?

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Doubt Jim is playing mind games. But they haven't shed much light on any of that either. Ryan and the desk was extremely funny. And I loved how Stanley rolled his eyes at the fist the other guy gave him.

Whoever said Stanley is great was right. I still laugh every time I watch Gay Witch Hunt, and he comes on and talks, and finishes saying "and now I got two toasters."

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

michael to new black guy: let me show you where the slaves sit.

7. Sly

Sly Active Member

I think it will probably come to light that Karen and Jim hooked up the night she gave him and his bike a ride home from work.

8. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Member

My only question, where is Oscar going to sit when he gets back from his vacation? I think Andy took his desk.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It's a three month vacation.

Also, I thought the dynamic between Jim and Karen became a little awkward this week, but I'm not sure they hooked up or are dating. I just don't see giving someone who you're dating a high five when leaving the office, or calling them by their last name like he does with Karen. It is Jim, though, so I don't know why I even question it because that is his personality.

10. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Member

Point noted. Still, these are the things I think about while watching.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh, I wondered where he was until I read that and remembered his vacation.

I think by the end of next week, the only three that will be left from Stamford are Jim, Ed Helms character, and Karen.

12. pa writer

pa writer Member

I'm a proud member of the Dwight Schrute Army of Champions, but Jim might be my favorite character on TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted