1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 10/4 (spoilers included)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WaylonJennings, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Maybe Andy and Kelly are going to hook up now. Andy pointed out that with Tuna now dating, he is the most attractive single guy in the office.
    Obviously Angela won't date him and I assume he wouldn't date Meredith, so that leaves Kelly.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think he'll go after Angela.

I actually enjoyed when Pam and JIm were talking about how long Dwight and Angela had been dating and Pam was like, "it's been more than two years."

3. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

In every episode, there are one or two things that are beyond believable. . . like Michael driving into the lake. . . which ruins the episode for me.

Other than that, it was funny.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Said it before, but Michael is getting too dumb. Of course, it just might be that he has no common sense. I do like it when they show what he's good at - like how he knew everything about that former client's family (or in past episodes how he sealed the deal with the Tim Meadows character or showed how he's great with kids).

Also, my nitpick - for a second straight week - is the whole Angela-Dwight thing. They kept it a secret (with the cameras sneaking around to pick anything up between the two of them) and now its out in the open to the cameras, even though no one in the office supposedly knows.

I believe they are trying to make Ryan more "evil" this season, hence how he came off in the episode.

I also think it is going to be an Angela and Andy hookup, if only because it would drive Dwight nuts and further the tension between he and Andy.

I was mildly disappointed in this episode, although as usual there were some great lines and I laughed out loud a couple of times.

Also, Creed and Craig Robinson (Daryl from the warehouse) are now full cast members.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Maybe Kelly will hook up with Roy at some point?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

THAT would be fantastic. She's all "I'm your friend. I won't do that!" and then sleeps with him. It would be hilarious because she's so picky.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Maybe Kelly hooks up with Daryl, since she told Ryan last night she is dating lots of guys. Like five at a time. And they are black.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I can see Dwight and Kelly hooking up since Angela hates her so much. This could be a good storyline for the rest of the season with them trying to get back at each other.

9. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i can't see kelly hooking up with dwight

10. billikens

billikens Member

I believe he refers to Stanley as "Sammy", because it just wouldn't be Creed if he got someone's name right.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I do think the Andy/Angela angle will get played out next. It makes more sense that Dwight/Kelly.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

creed's the best, but i think they use him right

he's one of those characters that you have to make sure you notice every single thing he's doing. if you don't do that, you miss something (like i did with the ink toner thing). if you have him too mich, you lose some of the best parts about him

Draft saved Draft deleted