1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 10/25

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WaylonJennings, Oct 25, 2007.

1. I think Andy just tries really hard. Dude, the line Jim had: was hilarious

Dwight: There are no winners, there are no losers.
    Jim: Oh, there are losers

2. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

spup, I think this is Dwight's way of lessening the burden of Andy/Angela. And now that he realized Angela was saying, "Oh, D!!!" when making out (certainly her nickname for Dwight when they were engaged in such activities), he's even happier.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I enjoyed Andy's description of necking because it was something cats would do and totally be an Angela thing.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

And I think he's supposed to be that Creed on the show too, if I'm not mistaken.
    Great episode, and did we get the frst hint of tension with Jim and Pam as a couple tonight? His telling her to leave when she was working on her animation, and the scene at Poor Richard's?

I love it when Darryl and Michael interact.

OOHHH DDDDD! Dwight is my hero.

My wife laughed when Jim wanted to be a sportswriter :(

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

YES!!! That's the first things I thought of.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Yep, I had the same reaction.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I laughed when Jim's Second Life avatar was a sportswriter ... with a guitar strapped to his back.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

that would totally be me... if it were a guitar hero guitar

9. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

That's twice this season somebody has tried to pick Pam up after she was successful with something at work (remember Ryan doing the same thing a few weeks ago). Jim was amused by it at first and a little more annoyed tonight. I can totally see this being a slow-burn type thing that leads to a fallout with them later in the year.

10. Michael: "Phyllis is like our Mrs. Butterworth, kind of less-urban Aunt Jamima."

Michael: "Ryan is being a little bitch again."
    Ryan: "I'm on, Michael."
    Michael: "What's up my brother?"

Meredith: I'm excited to do the ad but I am not really used to doing videos with so many people in the room."

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

This is a threadjack, I know, but "My Name is Earl" is hitting 'em outta the park this season. The Earl-in-prison storyline is far, far better than I ever imagined. The one last week with Earl struggling with creative writing, and the depictions of the fictions told by the other cast members (loved Crabman's song about respecting the crabs) was great. Definitely, you just add Earl to your DVR, if you don't have it already.

That said, the Office is picking up steam, not that it's 30 minutes instead of an hour. The Ryan-as-boss character is eerily familar to, well, anyone who has a boss. "You said I wasn't good at sales, but I'm good at managing salespeople."

12. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Alec Baldwin keeps getting funnier on 30 Rock, as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted