1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 1-18 (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ellis Redding, Jan 18, 2007.

1. I would just like to say I now hate the Ed Helms character and wish he would go away. That is all.

Also, Kevin asking Oscar how his "gaycation" went made me laugh. A lot.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Kevin's joke was funny.

Jim's girlfriend needs to stick around. Don't get with Pam!!!! It'll be Sam and Diane times a thousand.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I think this was the start of a phasing out of Andy, but damn, the whole cell phone in the ceiling thing was kind of funny.

I love the subtle parts of this show, like when Ryan put an accent on the N in lemonade to try to make it fit the theme. Beautiful.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I do love the pranks being played on Andy tonight.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

The Michael-Dwight reunion in the Staples was kind of touching. It was nice to see Michael behave like an adult for a change.

6. Bears00

Bears00 Member

Anyone have the link to watch it?

7. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

I thought Karen jumped the shark on asking Jim if he still liked Pam. Hello ... it was one day, and he asked 3 people to pull the prank with him before he asked Pam. Get a grip, Filippi.

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

lemoñadé -- mexican lemonade

i'm still laughing my ass off. good god.

i love that show

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I know. That kinda bothered me too. Plus I like her. And Jim is better with her than wishy washy Pam.

10. I liked the Andy character when he was interacting with Dwight, but now I think it's just a matter of time till Andy "falls into the chocolate river."

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

But he shook his head yes. I think he's been showing signs a lot lately.

12. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

I think they were making Andy much more purposefully annoying, foreshadowing his demise once Dwight settles back in. As for Jim, I was excited when he shook his head yes, but it was just really kind of immature of Karen to ask at an office party. Take it to Benihana or something.

When Angela offered a handshake to Dwight I laughed quite loudly.

Draft saved Draft deleted