1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 1/11 SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 11, 2007.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Kevin and Creed are my favorite secondary characters. I still enjoyed Kevin's appearance last night.

Kevin: Angela, that was a voicemail that corporate left last night. They did not get our tax forms. Did you send them?
    Angela: They arrived this morning.
    Kevin: Are you sure? It is a Big Deal.
    Angela: Is it a big deal? Is it Kevin?
    Pause
    Kevin: Do you really not know? Because it is a Big Deal.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I think my favorite part was when Ed Helms' character was trying to completely dog Dwight to Michael in the car after blowing the sale.

Andy: I really Schruted it.

Michael: What?

Andy: I Schruted it. It's just this thing people say around your office all the time. Like when you screw something up in a really irreversible way, you Schruted it. I don't know what it comes from, though. Do you think it comes from Dwight Schrute?

Michael: I don't know. Who knows how words are formed?

3. Sly

Sly Active Member

I disagree. The reason "The Office" is such a great show is that the writers and actors do such a good job of showing the humanity of the characters. I can already see it in Andy (but I'm of the opinion he has been a great addition) and I'm curoius to find out why he acts the way he does.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Really? Aside from Pam and Jim, I don't really "like" any of them. Maybe Ryan. But he's a pussy.

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Ryan might be the character I least like.

Draft saved Draft deleted