1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "o-bitch-uary" "trend"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of Sprout, those Nina and Star segments creep me out. I think it's Star's voice or something. I get the heebie-jeebies from it.

And I have a sneaking suspicion Kelly from the Sunny Side Up Show is a naughty, naughty girl.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

One of the cool things I found put - via this site, don'tcha know - was that the woman who was the DJ in The Warriors was the voice of Luna. Who knew?

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

http://ethicsalarms.com/2012/02/25/obituary-ethics-the-anello-family-follies/

4. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Glad to see the Caillout hate, can't stand the whiny little prick.

I sometimes sing the themes to the kids shows with my own words. Our 4 year old is not a big Caillout fan but it came on and she was watching and as I left the room I sang along to the intro theme something along the lines of "I'm into B and D, please come and piss on me, I'll lap it up greedily, Cailout"

I did not realize my daughter followed me out of the room and then asked me what piss was. My wife was not impressed.

FWIW the opening line to the Wonder Pets is the current ring tone on my Blackberry...the phone, the phone is ringing...

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I used to change the theme song form Timothy Goes To School to something vile like Timothy Guest Stars On Oz.

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I know I am continuing the threadjack but am I the only one who finds the chick from Choo-Choo Soul crazy hot?

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Don't know that show but I looked at the original Loonette from Big Comfy Couch once a buddy pointed out how hot she was away from that show.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This thread has been jacked? I'd forgotten by now. ;)

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Don't care how creepy Star might be -- Nina is hot. Those segments helped me survive endless Sprout.

[​IMG]

It's aimed at school-age kids, but "Phineas and Ferb" is the gold standard for kids TV as far as I'm concerned. Genuinely smart and funny. I also dig "Yo Gabba Gabba."

There is nothing -- nothing -- worse than "Dragon Tales." Not even "Barney" reaches that depth of horrible. And yeah, Caillou is an insufferably whiny little bitch.

Weirdest children's TV for me: as a hardcore Split Enz fan, it's jarring seeing Tim Finn join Captain Feathersword on The Wiggles singing "Six Months in a Leaky Boat."

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Didn't Paul Hester (RIP) guest on The Wiggles once?

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Word Girl is pretty solid as well if you like Phin and Ferb.

And nothing is cuter than a three-year-old busting out a Huggy Face dance.

Draft saved Draft deleted