1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nuggets just scored 168 points

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by deskslave, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Actually, I can't argue this because I don't watch the NBA as much as should.
    I was just pointing out that one game shouldn't change whether he is the rookie of the year or not.

2. Bullrog

Bullrog Member

He won't win it or lose it in this game.

Just hoping whoever votes for this award remembers this game and the many others they've been laughed off the court.
    At least the Hawks are respectable.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You would think they would call of the dogs. What did they want to do, try to run the Sonics out of Seattle before the end of the season?

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Statements like that are what's causing so many tornadoes in Georgia these days.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

For the record, Denver scored 34 more points than the East and 40 more points than the West did in this year's All-Star game, so you know what that means......

Not to be outdone, the 2009 NBA All Star game will be won by the Western Conference 243-235. Defensive coaches everywhere die a little inside.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That hot air doesn't circulate. It just lingers, hence the sometimes intense humidity in the South ...

7. Rumpleforeskin

Hey, it will be 200-198 before the fourth quarter. They play defense when it counts!

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

48 points in the first quarter?

That's 3 quarters worth of scoring for an Easter Conference game.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Until Jesus resurrects. Then he starts nailing 3-pointers and rises to the rim.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They did. Nobody played over 27 minutes. Melo and AI left the game for good with 3:00 left in the third quarter.

The Sonics took 107 shots, the Nuggets 101. If the Sonics weren't going to try to slow it down, why the hell should the Nuggets?

11. Rumpleforeskin

I guess the rim looked as big as Jenna Jameson's labium.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

uh.......EasterN.

my bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted